The ProTurbo Roof Vent combines the field tested benefits of the patented Weatherproof® Technology internal baffle system with multi-stage, high volume airflow for superior attic ventilation. The pivoting top with locking pitch accommodates a range of roof pitches for ease of installation. Made of durable polypropylene, ProTurbo has no moving parts to squeak and rust.
· 117 square inches of net free area
· Pivoting top with locking pitch to accommodate 3/12 to 12/12 roof pitches
· Cold impact resistant to -40 degrees
· UV resistant polypropylene
· Crush, dent & corrosion resistant
· CSA, TDI & Category 2 Hurricane Rated
· CDN Patent 2,536,023 & 2,803,775
· USA Patent 7,774,023
· Available in: black, brown, weatherwood, and grey
Turbine Ball Replacement Top
Installed on an existing base from a whirly bird, or turbine vent, either 12 or 14 inch. Intended for a sloped, shingled roof to ventilate hot, moist attic air as a part of a balanced ventilation system. Installed within 24 inches of the roof's peak.
• Superior airflow no maintenance • 117 sq. in. of net free area • UV resistant polypropylene • Eliminates turbine squeaking • Crush dent corrosion resistant
Installed on a sloped, shingled roof to ventilate hot, moist attic air as a part of a balanced ventilation system. Installed within 24 inches of the roof's peak. The PROTurbo combines the field tested benefits of the patented WeatherPRO internal baffle system with high volume, airflow for superior attic ventilation.
• WeatherPRO technology • 117 sq. in. of net free area • Pivoting top with locking tabs to accommodate 3/12 to 12/12 roof pitches • Cold impact resistant to -40°C • UV resistant polypropylene