With the WeatherPRO® Series roof vents you no longer need to worry about extreme weather. The unique baffle system within the WeatherPRO® Series wards off driving snow and blistering rain.
· 50 sq. in of net free area
· Suitable for roof pitches from 3/12 to 14/12
· Cold impact resistant to -40 degrees
· Crush, dent & corrosion resistant
· Made from UV resistant polypropylene
· CSA, TDI, Category 2 Hurricane Rated
WeatherPRO Slantback Roof Vent
Installed on a sloped, shingled roof to ventilate hot, moist attic air as a part of a balanced ventilation system. Installed within 24 inches of the roof's peak.
• WeatherPRO technology • 50 sq. in. of net free area • Suitable for pitches 3/12 to 14/12 • Cold impact resistant to -40°C • UV resistant polypropylene
• Slant back style • CSA & Category 2 Hurricane Rated • US Patent 9,243,816 & 9,557,074 B2 • Can be used as an intake vent when soffit ventilation is not an option • 35 year warranty
Installed under an existing roof exhaust vent to act as a bathroom exhaust vent. The stepped design allows the attachment of 4", 5" or 6" inch ducting. Can be installed from the top of the roof deck or from inside the attic to the roof vent.
• Seamless leak free body • Attaches to 4", 5" or 6" inch duct • Adapter collar with built in flapper • 15 year warranty