PRORidge airfoil designed edge allows smooth airflow over the ridge line maximizing effective ventilation from the attic space while deflecting blowing debris.
· 18.3 sq. in/lin. Ft of net free area
· Made from UV resistant polypropylene
· Recommend hand nail only
· Metric and Imperial Sizes available
· Suitable for roof pitches from 3/12 to 12/12
WeatherPRO Solid Ridge Vent 12" Wide
Installed along the ridge of a sloped, shingled roof to ventilate hot, moist attic air as a part of a balanced ventilation system. The vent will be shingled over with cap shingles after installation. Rigid plastic, solid 4 foot stick.
• WeatherPRO technology • 18.3 sq. in. of net free area per linear foot • Suitable for pitches 3/12 to 12/12 • Cold impact resistant to -40°C • Code regulated insect grill
• Hand nail only • CSA approved • Imperial size • 35 year warranty
A proven solution for balanced attic ventilation for many building designs.
• Exterior baffle to prevent weather infiltration • Supported nail strip for ridge cap installation • Alignment features to align the vents as they are installed • Internal baffles to intercept wind-driven rain and snow and direct it outwards • End caps intersect when the vent is bent over the ridge to prevent weather infiltration
• 14.68 sq. in. of net free area per linear foot
• For use on pitches 3/12 to 16/12 • CSA Approved